Are you looking to move to the next level?
This workshop gives you an orientation about Executive Presence and how it is a missing link between you and your next big role.While most of us know ‘Executive Presence’ is a required trait for a successful career, the definition of it has seemed to be vague to some of us.
-Ability to ‘stay calm’ under ‘pressure’? or
-A combination of many other attributes?
-Applicable to everyone in the corporate world or just for senior leaders?
These are a few questions that may be lurking in your mind.
Attend a live workshop with Kshitij on Sunday, 7th August, 2022 at 10:00 am – 11:30 am India time.
Coach Kshitij shall clarify what ‘Executive Presence’ really means and how you can develop this trait. In a career spanning over two decades, Kshitij has coached hundreds of senior corporate leaders, from organizations such as Microsoft, JP Morgan, Wipro, Cisco, Deutsche Bank, Accenture, HSBC, KPMG, Grant Thornton, E&Y, and many more.
Who should enroll:
- Senior Corporate Leader
- Founder and Entrepreneurs of startups
During this session, you will learn:
– What is Executive Presence?
– Why a powerful Executive Presence is needed for senior roles?
– What are the elements of Executive Presence?
– How to work towards building a powerful Executive Presence?
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the ICF, USA
- Hogan Certified Assessor
- PGMP (General Management) from IIM, Bangalore.
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) from ANLP
Testimonial from Leaders who have attended one on one coaching previously: